Siestabeddings Mattress Limited Warranty
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Siestabeddings Mattress! The investment you’ve made in your health begins tonight, with a comfortable night’s sleep on a supportive mattress. All Siestabeddings mattresses and foundations are made with the finest quality material available. Customer satisfaction is our goal and we backed that statement with our Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Any Lawsuit or bleach of this limited warranty shall be commenced. If at all, within one (1) year of the date that the claim accrues.
What is covered?
Body impressions (Signatures) greater than 1-1/2” only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching custom fit foundation with an appropriate frame. The frame should include a rigid center support for queen and king sets. A rigid center support is equal to a support that extends from the frame to ground.
Coils or wires that are loose, broken, or protruding through the mattress fabric.
Foundation: Splitting of wood frame, defective, loose, or bent beams.
What is not covered?
- Damage to the mattress fabric due to soiling, stains, bodily fluids or burns is considered unsanitary and will void your warranty.
- Impressions less than that of 1-1/2”. This is normal and represents the conforming of the surface to the shape of a sleeper: much like the insoles of a quality pair of shoes.
- Clearance bedding or “as id” bedding or floor models.
- Transportation costs to and from the factory for repair or replacement is the responsibility of the consumer.
- Damage of the perimeter borders rods caused by bending or incorrectly moving the sleep set.
- Normal wear and tear to the mattress ticking.
- When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
- Comfort level/performance of firmness.
- Over all bed height.
- Damage to mattress due to incorrect, old or mismatched foundation.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes, unless specifically designed and built for commercial use.
- Corner guards and Sheer fit.
- Any queen or king size mattress set that is used on a frame or bed rails without proper center support and has legs that touch the floor.
- Product damage due to misuse or neglect.
- Damages resulting from the failure to observe the instruction under the heading “Do’s and Don’ts for your Siestabeddings mattress.
Do’s And Don’ts:
- Do rotate your mattress as needed.
- DO let your new Siestabeddings mattress “air” upon removal from its plastic packing and dispose of all plastic packing. A child or pet can become entangled and suffocate.
- DO keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad. Stains of any kind will void your warranty.
- DO replace the foundation when purchasing new mattress to provide proper support for your mattress.
- DO carry your mattress upright on its side. It is easier to handle the less likely to damage the mattress. If you need to store your mattress for an extended period, please store it flat.
- DO promptly dispose of old mattresses to avoid a fire hazard.
- DON’T remove the law tag at the end of your mattress, as this has the identification needed to establish your warranty rights.
- DON’T bend or jump on your Siestabeddings mattress under any circumstances. Such treatment may damage the mattress or foundation or both.
Limited Warranty Schedule:
Siestabeddings mattress warrants your new Siestabeddings mattress and foundation (“product”), except for bed handles, cover fabric and corner guards, to be free from defects in material and workmanship (“defect”) existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable Limited Warranty below. The term of the Limited Warranty coverage you will receive and the fee, if any. You may be charged NONREMOVABLE TAG LOCATED AT THE HEAD OF YOUR MATTRESS (“LAW LABEL”) FOR THE WARRANTY SCHEDULE BELOW. The law label is your product identification record and should not be discarded. Proof of purchase is required to obtain any warranty service and will only be available to original purchaser.
|Warranty Period||Full Replacement||50% Depreciation||75% Depreciation||90% Depreciation|
|3 Years||Within 12 months||13 to 20 months||21 to 28 months||29 to 36 months|
|5 years||within 2 years||3rd Year||4th year||5th year|
|7 years||within 3 years||4th to 5th year||6th year||7th year|
|10 years||within 4 years||5th to 6th year||7th to 8th year||9th to 10th year|
|15 years||within 5 years||6th to 9 th year||10th to 12th year||13th to 15th year|
How to obtain service?
If a defect appears during the limited warranty period, we will (at our sole discretion) repair or replace the defective product with charges for service or parts calculated as provided in the limited warranty schedule as mentioned above, provided the product delivered, at the customer’s expense, to the nearest Siestabeddings mattress factory with proof of purchase, a description of the defect and the law label intact. If identical materials or an identical mattress is not available, we reserve the right to substitute materials of equal or higher quality as necessary. We reserve the right to refuse this limited warranty service for mattresses and/or foundations found to be in an unsanitary condition. The product are warranted for the original owner from the date of purchase. Coverage is not renewed or extended, rather, the expiration date for this limited warranty coverage is measured from the original date of purchase.
Mattress Care Instructions:
To further ensure a long-lasting product, proper care and maintenance of your sleep set should be taken. Follow these steps and you will be sleeping comfortably for years to come!
To help equalize impressions, please rotate your mattress as part of the maintenance of the sleep product. Rotate your mattress every two weeks for first six months, and then every 2-3 months thereafter. To avoid personal injury, do not attempt to do this without a partner.
1.Push at the opposite corners A and B while your mattress is lying flat
2.Push alternately on corners A and B to position mattress on foundation.
3.And there you go….. Rotated end to end.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE EXCLUSIVE AND SHALL SUPERSEDE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PRODUCT, OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH AS MENTIONED ABOVE, SIESTABEDDINGS MATTRESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. INTRODUCING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RELATING TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE STATE LAW PROHIBITS THE EXCLUSIVE OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, DESCRIBED AS MENTIONED ABOVE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusive of implied warranties, so this limitation may not apply to you.
THE CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AT OUR SOLE OPTION. IN ANY EVENT, SIESTABEDDINGS MATTRESS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Claim Warranty Form
To Clain warranty for any of Siestabeddings Mattress Customer need to fill details in form all fields will be mendatory